Arborcoat® Exterior Waterborne Stain Translucent - Y623
A premium quality translucent and waterborne deck and siding stain that utilizes a blend of alkyd, acrylic and urethane resin technologies to deliver superior performance.
Trans-Oxide pigments are ground into this weather tested resin package to provide ultimate sun protection, abrasion and mildew resistance. Generally, one coat of stain is sufficient on properly prepared substrates. A second coat of stain may be necessary on some surfaces to achieve desired colour and/or uniformity. It may be used over substrates previously stained with a transparent stain in good condition.
- Provides protection and colour without obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- Provides mildew resistant coating
- Scuff resistant
- Formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wooden decking and furniture
- A water repellent coating
- May be applied on both soft and hardwoods
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, fencing, siding, and furniture. Ideal for hardwoods like mahogany, teak, ipe; and softwoods like cedar, pine and redwood. May be applied to new, pressure treated lumber.
Additional Product Information
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4°C (40°F).
- Moisture content of wood substrate must be below 15%
- Do not apply excessive amounts at a rate less than 18.50 sq. m. (200 sq. ft.) per 3.79L.
- May be top coated with Arborcoat® Exterior Stain Clear (K636)