Fresh Start® Multi-Purpose Latex Primer
Fresh Start® Multi-Purpose Latex Primer - F023
A premium quality, 100% acrylic interior and exterior primer that combines many of the qualities desired in a primer: excellent adhesion and sealing properties with the added benefits of being quick drying.
It provides the versatility required for all your interior and exterior project needs.
- Excellent adhesion and sealing
- Easy application
- Mildew resistant
- Quick drying
- Spatter resistant
Interior: Use on new or previously painted wood, plywood, drywall, ceiling tile, Formica®, Masonite®, ceramic tile and cured plaster.
Exterior: Use on new or previously painted wood, fibre cement board, hardboard siding, aluminum, galvanized metal, brick, cured masonry and previously coated ferrous metal surfaces.
Type of Stains: Water stains, tannin bleed, smoke damage, markers, crayons, pens, pencils, nicotine, hand & fingerprints, household stains such as coffee and many more.
2 coats of primer may be required in severe cases; allow the primer to dry thoroughly for best results.
- Not recommended for sealing knots or over pine sap.
- On hard, non-porous surfaces, such as glazed ceramics and non-ferrous metal, maximum adhesion and hardness may take 3-4 days to develop.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 4.4 °C (40 °F).
- Not for use on hard non-porous surfaces in areas that are continually wet like showers.