Cabinet Coat Door, Trim & Cabinet Enamel in Satin Finish - CC65
INSL-X® Cabinet Coat is the ultimate finish for refurbishing kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim and crown moulding, and other interior applications that require an ultra-smooth, factory-like finish with long-lasting beauty.
Its superior adhesion allows for painting difficult surfaces, even polyurethane and varnish, without using a primer. Cabinet Coat offers excellent flow and levelling, superior stain resistance and an extremely durable finish that will look like new for years.
- Durable satin finish
- Provides an ultra-smooth finish
- Resists chipping, scuffing, food stains, grease & water
- Super adhesion
- Dry to touch in 1 hour; Recoat in 6 hours
- Available in wide range of colours
Cabinets, Metal, New & Previously Painted Wood, Furniture, Woodwork, Doors Trim.
- Do not apply when air, product or surface temperature is below 10 °C (50°F) or above 32°C (90°F).
- Not for surfaces that will be immersed in liquids (sinks or tubs) or the surface of stoves or ovens.